We undertake select residential developments for major mining and industrial clients as well as low-cost and affordable housing for the public sector (retirement villages, staffing units for the hospitality industry, lifestyle estates). We specialise in mass accommodation projects such as mass housing, RDP, community residential units (CRUs), breaking new ground (BNGs) and all social housing models as well as bondable housing. Our walk-up construction capabilities include office blocks, townhouse construction and developments, schools, student residences, post offices, magistrate courts and police stations. Our services further include renovation and alteration of both internal and external structures, and more recently we have become involved in revamping hostels into family units for some mining clients.
Africa’s premier housing contractor
As part of multidisciplinary Stefanutti Stocks, we are able to participate in, and add value to collaborative construction projects with multiple divisions (e.g. Building, Roads & Earthworks, Geotechnical, Electrical) of our group participating.
In addition to our construction expertise Stefanutti Stocks Building also offers project management, co-development, design and build (turnkey) skills and offers comprehensive housing solutions.
Stefanutti Stocks Building offers a single comprehensive solution to property developers seeking a partner, project manager or facilitator to assist with funding, regulation, facilitation and delivery of social housing, rental housing, state-owned rental, hostels, transitional housing and communal housing and co-operatives.
This solution includes:
- Feasibility including strategy, sustainability, legal and financial viability;
- Fund raising in the public and private sectors;
- Accessing funding programs, investment grants, subsidies, and favorable loan rates;
- Participating in Public/Private Partnership opportunities;
- Interfacing at provincial and national government level;
- Establishing and accrediting an expert and professional consortium;
- Leading project application and approval process;
- Consulting with and facilitating the involvement of relevant interested individuals, communities and financial institutions in all phases of development;
- Project managing and coordinating the development; and